Committees of the President
The Governing Body is supported in fulfilling its role by committees and sub-committees.
Each Committee makes regular Reports to the President:
- setting out recommendations on matters for which it is responsible for giving advice
- noting action taken on matters which the Governing Body has delegated with the proviso that it is kept informed
- conveying any information that is of strategic importance to the College
The following officers report directly to the president:
- Alumni Director
- Research Director
- Legal Counsel
- External Affairs Director
- Quality management Representative
Information on the location and delegation of specific responsibilities is set out in the Statement of Primary Responsibilities and the Terms of Reference of individual Committees.