LIST OF ACCREDITED PROGRAMS
St. Paul University Dumaguete, the cradle of all Paulinian schools has undergone accreditation, in its continuous quest for excellence and quality education. It needed a third party to affirm that SPUD has indeed met the standards at par with other universities locally and globally. To date, these are the accredited programs, their status and the accrediting body who conferred the status.
- Grade School and High School Programs – Level II – PAASCU
- Accountancy Program – Level III – PAASCU
- Business Administration – Level III - PAASCU
- Education (Elementary and Secondary) Programs – Level III – PAASCU
- Liberal Arts Programs – Level III – PAASCU
- Information Technology Program – Level II – PACUCOA
- Nursing Program – Level II – PACUCOA
- Master of Arts in Education Program – Level II PACUCOA
- Master of Arts in Business Administration Program – Level II PACUCOA
Aside from local accreditation, SPUD in response to the call of the changing times, took the risk and applied for ISO certification through TUV from 2000 until 2012 and SGS from 2012 to the present. SPUD is the only ISO certified academic institution in Negros Oriental.