How is your Paulinian education so far? Being new to college life may bring some difficulties. Old students are not spared from these pressures.
Do you have problems with your grades, career choice, interpersonal relationships, etc.? Do you feel the need to talk with somebody about it? Or is there some good news you wish to share? The guidance center is waiting for your visit. You may ring along your parents of friends.
Here are the lists of services we offer:
- Individual analysis service, consist of collecting, recording, and utilizing information on the individual.
- Information services, is to provide some needed information to the students.
- Counseling service (individual counseling and group counseling), is a certain professional service which are specially trained and qualified persons gives to students.
- Career Planning and Development Services, vocational adjustment is a developmental process. In college, vocational guidance is given as early as the first few months when initial interview is given to the freshmen. This includes career information and job opportunities.
- Placement and follow-up Services, follow-up services take the school beyond itself and into the community to discover the needs and to find out to whether or not the school program is satisfying these needs. The guidance Center assists the school through proper placement of students.
- Research evaluation, is done regularly so that we will be able to give you a better program. Students and/or evaluations are conducted regularly.